Louie has had a very busy social schedule lately and loves it! Keith and I joke about how we cannot commit to anything until we check with Louie. A lot of his friends are turning six and he is very anxious for his birthday (July 25th). He will always be the baby of his class, as he made the Kindergarten cut off date by 13 days. Strange to think that if he had been born on his due date he would not even have started school yet.
He will begin T-Ball again in a couple of weeks and is very excited. He has been practicing with Keith and cannot decide whether he wants to throw with his right or left hand.
We had a ton of fun with constant family over Spring Break (many postings below). We spent a lot of time outside at the park, on bikes, etc. in the perfectly beautiful weather! Louie is ready to go back to school. He says he misses his friends and teacher. It may be a very long summer?
We are so blessed to have such a lovely son! I am so proud of him when I watch him interact at parties, excel in school (report cards next week), and share his kind spirit with everyone around him!
Beau is really into coloring/drawing lately. I have a lot of fun asking him what he drew, because he often gives very creative answers. Examples: Grandma with a snake and octopus, Panda Bear eating a stick, Airplanes and Helicopters, etc....
Beau is still a swing-a-holic! We have never given him the opportunity, but it seems as though he would swing all day long as long he had someone willing to keep pushing him. On a day like today, with crazy winds, he gets a bit frustrated with us when we will not go out with him to swing.
Beau keeps getting cuter and cuter! A couple of nights ago when I was checking on the boys I thought they had changed places in their bed, because I thought I was looking at Louie. It was Beau! He is just so tall and mature looking now. It is great to see his independence blossom but I will miss my baby.

1 comment:
Sounds like you had a busy but fun week! Back to school tomorrow... Love your blog! Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment