I had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday! Beau woke up at 6:20 A.M. but Keith was the perfect husband and ran to take care of him as I stayed in bed! The boys gave me a couple of gifts once I was up - they did very well and shopping and coloring my presents! Thought of going out to eat but this is still not very fun with Beau along so we went to Jack in the Box and picked up some breakfast and then headed to church. My friends (Christy) mom is attending classes at Yavapai College to be a photographer and invited us to the college to get some portraits taken. We took some in casual wear and some with our entire family in our Cardinals gear! I am sure I will post a lot of these pictures within a week or two once they are processed. We then headed downtown to a craft show on the square where we ate some pizza and ice cream :@). Once we came home I was feeling pretty wiped out (have had a bad cold) so I laid in bed for two full hours and watched a Lifetime girly movie while getting my feet rubbed. Ended the day with a family spa. I know - I am spoiled!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment