Friday, June 19, 2009

Beau at Age Three

Beau at age three - he still adores his swing, likes to constantly call out to our neighbors and talk with them while standing up on top of his slide, still hates to wear pants, loves to play light sabers with Louie, enjoys our church but will not even consider going to vacation bible school at another, believes he is ready for school (will begin two mornings/week in September), wants things his way but is beginning to use his manners most of the time, likes to take adventures out of the house but is always ready to return home after a couple of hours (not sure what he will think of a week long vacation next month), is horrible at cleaning up after himself (Keith and I need to work on this one), thinks he is a big boy who should get gum now that he is three (he will have to wait until he is four like Louie did), eats lots of bananas, is nervous that a coyote will come in our house at night, tells his family we are the "best" all the time (I love it), loves to sing in the car with me, gives the most adorable grins, is easily distracted when trying to teach him something, is a good little dancer, is still drooling quite a bit (due to his lip being paralyzed), is so lucky that he has never had a serious injury due to all the climbing on things he does, counts to 13 and then 13, 15, 17, 18, 27, 42, 28, etc.. (Louie was stuck on 13 for a very long time too), we want to kiss him all day as he continues to be our challenging little angel!

I told Beau I was writing a story about him and asked him what I should say he likes and he said, "I like to pet the snakes that do not bite (has never pet a snake). I like Bee Movie. I like my bike. I am not ready to go to bed. I like to play with bears when my friends are over. I play with tigers, elephants, alligators, baby kangaroos too. We pretend we are Baxter. We like Chucky Cheeses. I play with monkeys with my friends. I like cats. I like dogs. I like dogs and cats. I like to eat goldfish." Wow, he responded with much more then I expected! Definitely with the crazy imagination I know and love.

No comments: