Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dogtown Lake

We went to Dogtown Lake is Williams, AZ on Monday. We practically had the entire peaceful lake to ourselves. I think we saw five or six people the entire day. It was a bit chilly but thank goodness we had expected that and had our pants, sweatshirts, and a blanket to cuddle in. The day was so relaxing! We saw several deer, cows/bulls, and many unique birds.

Once Beau had thrown every rock he could find into the water (no, not a good idea when fishing) he spent some time just starring off in a day dream.

Louie had a wonderful time and really did pretty good at being patient. He enjoyed casting with his superman pole!


We ended up catching two rainbow trout and a ton of crawdads.

Louie with his catch!
Both boys watched Keith clean the first fish. When Keith went to clean the second fish Beau protested very loudly and sat in front of it. He did not want Keith to cut it's head off!
Louie getting comfortable while practicing the art of patience.

Just posted this one to show I was there! I take all the photos and just do not seem to get in very many.

1 comment:

Us said...

Great post! I like that you included a picture of you. :)Looks like you had a great time. Let's get together!!