I took the above picture in the doctors office today and from this angle you might be thinking Beau looks happy and healthy - actually he was rather happy and healthy. But, from a different angle/from the back he was Dumbo! Both ears were so swollen and bright red! The below pictures give you an idea of what I am talking about, but it was crazy to see in person! His ears looked they were about to explode.

Turns out he had been stung by three different bees. One sting in the right top ear and two stings in the left back ear. Two of three stingers are still in and the doctor could not get them out due to the swelling. So, we came home and soaked them with a wash cloth and meat tenderizer which will help the stingers to rise to the top of skin? Lots of hydrocortisone cream, benadryl, and watching for a fever!


1 comment:
Poor Beau! I can't believe he didn't know. That's a good thing. :) I'll pray he does well through the night. By the way, I think Beau is such a handsome boy! Adorable!!
Post a Comment