Monday, July 13, 2009

Louie's First Roller Coaster

I have not been able to find the time to post pictures from our wonderful vacation to California this past week, but thought I would give you a tease! This is a picture of Louie on his first roller coaster ride in Legoland. He was a bit nervous to go on but kept repeating to us all that he was going to be brave! I am so happy for him that he was open to a new and exciting experience (I certainly would not go with him). When I look at this picture I just want to be in the moment with him giving him a hug! He really enjoyed the ride and even went on it again the next day! Click on the picture to see it enlarged.

2 comments:

The Gerstmann Family said...

What a brave boy! Even at this age - I'm terrified of roller coasters :)

Us said...

I love to see them take (safe) risks, too! Trenton went down his first waterslide this summer.

Way to go, Louie! I'm so glad you guys had a great family vacation.