Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Break

The boys are finishing up their Fall Break from school today! They have had a busy and fun week thanks to family and friends! This past week and a half was filled with a great deal of stress as Keith's sister, Sarah, was very sick at Phoenix Children's Hospital (we will write a post about Sarah in the near future). While Keith and I spent time at the hospital the boys stayed with my sister, Becky. They went to the Wildlife Animal Park, a birthday party, made cakes and photo albums, etc. They love to be with Becky, and Keith and I were so blessed to have her available to watch our boys. Once we returned home I was in the mood to stay at home when I was not at work. While working they spent time with my mom at the park and having a picnic. The above photo is a picture of the boys building a giant fort in their room. If my boys are entertaining themselves they are usually making a mess :o). Messes are worth it if they are truly having fun!

No comments: