Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Keith and I celebrated our 16th Valentine's Day today. I know - crazy!

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways? I could be hear all night :o). I love Keith for being the beautiful man, husband, and father he is. My best friend and true love!

I love Louie for being such a great big brother and kind soul. He spent so much time on his Valentine's cards this year, as he thoughtfully picked out the best card for each individual person. His class performed a Valentine's Program full of songs, poems, and skits about love - so darling! Louie got the comedic role in one of the skits in which he got to wear his pants backwards and zip them up from behind. He loved it and so did the audience!

I love Beau for being so loving to us. Although he seems to enjoy testing us, he also takes time out from his mischievous behaviors throughout the day to tell us thank you, that he loves us, and that we are the best!

No lack of LOVE in our house!

No comments: