Thursday, March 18, 2010

??Circus??

We went to a travelling circus last night. Wow, it was so strange. During the opening introduction Keith and I were cracking up! The performers were two very chubby children wearing leotards, a lady who looked like she walked out of disco in the 1970's with an afro, a man with something pointing out of his pants that should not have been, etc, etc.... The music was mostly in Spanish and they tried to sell the most expensive yet cheap toys ever throughout the entire show. It really is hard to explain how odd it was, you just had to be there!

I had told Beau we would see an elephant (the ticket had elephants on it).
Yeah right! All we saw was a miniature horse and donkey.


I snuck in a small container of blue cotton candy so that they boys could get the full circus experience! All is all it brought many laughs to Louie, Beau, Keith, and I.
Although, we were definitely laughing for different reasons :O)!

No comments: