Headed onto Carnival Paradise for our four day cruise. One day in Catalina, one day in Ensenada, and one day at sea! Keith and I went alone to celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary!
Headed out of Long Beach!
First night in the Destiny Dining Hall. We sat with four other lovely couples the entire cruise.
Looking out at our ship from Catalina Island.
Botanical Gardens in Catalina.
I walked in a Labyrinth in Catalina to try to clear my mind and center myself :O)! Well, about half way through I began to speed up because it was taking too long, I was getting impatient, and wanted to manage our time. I learnt that I am a bit obsessed with knowing what time it is while on this trip. I did not carry my cell phone to check the time and we never saw a single clock on the entire ship! So, every time I wanted to know the time I had to ask Keith!
Walking in Catalina!
Captains Dinner - Elegant Dress Night!
Peaceful spa time on the back deck while the others passengers rushed off to get drunk in Ensenada and/or were overly excited to bargain for souvenirs.
We did get off the ship for a couple of hours for the best Pina Colada ever at Papa's and Beer in Ensenada, Mexico.
There was a different towel animal waiting for us each night when
we returned to our cabin. Our favorite was the monkey!
The trip went very smooth and we had a very relaxing vacation! The timing was great; enough days to truly relax, but we were certainly ready to get back to Louie and Beau!














No comments:
Post a Comment