Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Day of School 2010

The boys first day of school picture taken on August 9, 2010.

Beau is going to a new pre-school this year called Pine Grove. It is located in Prescott and he attends Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. There is an aftercare program so he is at school from 8:45 A.M. until 2:45 P.M. This way I can get most all of my work hours complete on these three days and can be home with him on Tuesdays and Thursdays :O)!


Louie started second grade at Granville Elementary and is loving it.
The homework is really easy - so far!


The above picture was taken after I asked Beau if he was exited for school. He did not cry his first day and I was shocked! Maybe he was too scared to cry because he has now cried every day since?! But, he only cries for a minute or so and then is good to go!

No comments: