Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Break

The boys had Fall Break a couple of weeks ago. We could not do a long vacation but Keith and I both took Monday off from work and told the boys we will do whatever they want to do. Louie said, "I would like to go fishing, hiking, have a picnic, and to Cracker Barrel." Beau said, "I would like to go to the Library." As I went on to explain that we had the entire day Louie added swimming and ice cream to the list. Also, Louie remembered he had Peter Piper Pizza tokens to use up so decided to switch to Peter Piper from Cracker Barrel.

So, we did it all! Peter Piper, swimming, fishing, hiking, picnic, and ice cream all on Monday!
The Library was closed so the boys and I went there on Wednesday.



The ducks were not all too interested in the bread we were feeding them so we had a bread fight instead - I highly recommend it :O)!



Beau LOVES to score again Keith at air hockey!


Louie knows I do not want him to play games where he is shooting at people; when I asked him why he was playing that game he said, "It's OK mom, I need to get these bad guys because I am a soldier saving the President!"

No comments: