Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas at the Heights

Keith and Louie volunteered at our church this year during their two night Christmas Spectacular! They served cookies, coffee, and hot cider in the Chocolate Factory. We knew Keith would work teh entire shift, but assumed Louie would not. Well, Louie loved his job and worked full speed ahead for all four hours serving refreshments, wiping off the table, and re-stocking. It was estimated that nearly 7,000 people were in attendance at the event, and I am sure most of them did not miss out on the Chocolate Factory!

Louie was so proud that he got his very own volunteer pass to wear that identified him as a staff member!



We wanted Beau to be a part of serving as well, but he is still a bit young.


Becky, Beau, my Mom, and I walked up to the cross for communion. I was originally signed up to sing Christmas Carols in the Dickens Choir, but I ended up with a bad cold/sore throat and could certainly not hit the high notes :O(.

No comments: