Sunday, March 18, 2012

Star Students


In January Louie was awarded Student of the Quarter and was on the Honor Roll with all A's and one B in Science. His teacher stated, "Louie was chosen for student of the quarter because he works very hard, and is very helpful. I appreciate having someone I can count on to help out with anything! He is a sweet young man who is eager to learn new things and many times he is the first to offer help to his fellow students as well as the teachers. Thank you for being such an awesome student Louie! Mrs. MacGregor."


Beau was awarded Most Improved Student of the Quarter. His teacher stated, "Beau has made many improvements form the beginning of the year. I am very proud of how hard he has worked to hold his pencil correctly and to complete his homework and assignments in class. Keep up the good work. Mrs. Martinet."




For always being of "green"/good behavior Beau got to pick out of a prize box. He picked a nutcracker and requested that we go eat at Texas Roadhouse so he could use nutcracker on their peanuts!

No comments: