Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Louie (5) and Beau (2) were Arizona State Sun Devils Football Players for Halloween this year. The boys like to match each other and Louie felt especially cool with the black stripes under his eyes.

Louie had a blast trick-or-treating. I certainly did not have to tell him to smile for this picture! We went out with a large group of friends in conjunction with a birthday party.

Beau went up to the first three houses on his own but then......at the fourth house a giant/hairy man came to the door! For the next ten minutes all Beau could say was, "I want to go home. That man scary." The rest of the night we stopped in front of the houses and Beau and I would examine the surroundings and talk about if it looked safe. He was still willing to go up the houses that we very well lit. He was nervous but also quite thrilled with the treats he was getting.

Both boys kindly said trick-or-treat and thank you and now we have a bowl full of candy that I want put dish soap on to keep from eating, but I will just try to work on my will power instead :@).

No comments: