Sunday, November 2, 2008

Louie Christopher

Louie has always been cuddled and pet to sleep but has just recently decided that he needed to fill his bed with stuffed animals to cuddle with him throughout the night.


Louie started Kindergarten this year at Granville Elementary. He is really enjoying school! Above he is showing off one of his perfect attendance awards. Louie hopes to get student of the month some day, but said "I don't think I can get student of month because I just don't think I can stand in line and not turn around to wave at my friends." He has great desire to socialize and be best friends with everyone!

Louie was very prepared for Kindergarten so he was sailing along the beginning of the year. He is now beginning to get challenged and we are having fun times and frustrating times with writing in his weekly log. He has to draw a picture and then write about it. A couple of samples are: "I see me Joe Dad plaeng sokr." This sentence reads - I see me, Joey, and Dad playing soccer. "I see me undr a ranbo." This sentence reads - I see me under a rainbow.

Louie was able to ride this beautiful horse at a friends birthday party this past weekend.

No comments: