Monday, December 8, 2008

First Christmas

My Dad and Jan will be in Minnesota over Christmas so we already had our first family Christmas last weekend :@)! It was a lovely morning with just our small family. I think it will be very nice to spread out the kids getting gifts too!

Louie, Grandma Jan, Grandpa Ron, and Beau.

They gave Louie his number one wish - a Star Wars/Clone Wars Storm Trooper Helmet!

They gave Beau a Star Wars nerf gun that Louie decided goes with the helmet.

They bought some gifts that I suggested for Beau but the one they picked out was the biggest hit - a Spiderman Punching Bag! Beau is having a blast with permission to hit, kick, and tackle something! As I am typing I actually hear some tackling going on the living room.

Our dog Alli and Becky's dog Bergen are ready for Christmas too!

Becky got some new chap sticks!

No comments: