
We received an invitation to have Louie's family at the Granville Spirit and Pride Assembly today because Louie would be presented an award. Keith, Beau, my mom, and I were able to attend. Louie was awarded a certificate for Student of the Month for December 2008! When Principal Greene present the award she read a little about Louie that was written by this teacher, Mrs Lawrence - "Louie is an outstanding student dedicated to doing his best in school. He is a hard worker who is always focused on what is being taught. Louie's always willing to help his classmates whenever they need assistance. He follows the rules and set an example for his class. I am so glad Louie is on our class."
Not sure if you remember reading in one of our past positing that Louie has stated, "I just don't think I can be student of the month because I just don't think I can stand in the line and not turn around to wave at my friends." So happy he now has his waving under control and be honored for the wonderful student, friend, beautiful in every way child he is!

No comments:
Post a Comment