When Keith got home we pulled out our sled. Maybe we should have driven to a hill but I was not very hopeful that Beau would have fun (see prior posting). Well, both boys loved to have us pull them through the snow!
Our neighbors house is vacant so we ran through both driveways and our yard.
What a workout! Keith and I took turns pulling them as quick as possible and then whipping them sideways at the end. Both boys flew off and even loved that part. When Beau flew off I ran to him and thought he was crying but he was actually laughing hysterically.
It was great way to end our snow day! Although, Louie is having a bad asthma day and the mixture of excitement and cold air was not good for him :@(. He is hacking on the couch so much he cannot eat his dinner - hopefully after a couple of breathing treatement he will be better or we will end our snow day in the ER which is a memory I do not want!




No comments:
Post a Comment