It began to snow yesterday and starting around 3:30 P.M. it snowed for hours! Prescott area got an average of eight inches and we got four-five. Before dinner we were able to go out for a snow ball fight. Louie had a blast. Beau thought it was kind of fun until his hands began to get cold and wet, and then he demanded to change gloves. I only had two pairs of gloves for him so he went in with Keith after about ten minutes.
Louie has a strong throwing arm so I was actually quite scared when his snowballs came my way :@)!
Beucase of the amout of snow we got throughout the night school was cancelled for the day. After we made blue berry muffins and hot chocolate for breakfast we went out to make a snowman.
Beau stepped off the sidewalk and the snow was so deep he sunk and screamed!
Our dog, Alli, is oddly whimpy with cold weather. I am thinking of making her a sweater soon.
Did Beau ever stopped screaming - NO! I tried to comfort him and then I gave up and just made him go inside. I felt bad for Louie becuase our play time was cut very short because Beau was in the house freaking out to the point of choking so I had to go in as well.








No comments:
Post a Comment