Louie is going through a phase of wanting constant attention! He just insisted on this picture with a toy he won. He is sweet but the weekends are feeling a bit long. The last couple of weekends he has had birthday parties of some of his classmates to go to. Was fun for me to meet and hear from parents who volunteer in Louie's class and/or just hear a lot about him from their child. Louie is loved by all and especially the girls! Three of four parents of girls I met went on and on about how much they hear about Louie from their daughter :@). Maybe he is getting spoiled by these girls and getting too much attention at school! I also got to meet the bullies of the class and learn a little bit about why they may be that way/why they flip kids off. Yes, I did say that five/six years olds were flipping each other off. I had to teach Louie how to tell a teacher without showing her (like he had done) !

No comments:
Post a Comment