Beau is two years and eight and half months old and I am happy to report that today was the first day I was able to drop him off at the church nursery and he did not cry :@)!
He is still wanting to be naked, as you can tell from my only photo options. We have to make him wear his underwear. Thank goodness he is willing to stay fully dressed outside of our house.
I signed him up for pre-school last week. He will not start until next September (great school so have to sign-up early) and he will only go for three hours on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. He has developed a love for reading and the matching game. I try to have Louie read him a book a day and love to watch them sitting on the couch together - I will have to post a picture of that soon!
Beau is continuing to be mischievous. Today's story - I could not get my toaster to work because it was full of dog food :@(.
He has become and even bigger copy cat of Louie's, especially when they sing and dance.
Yesterday when I was pushing him on the swing I guess I went a little too high because he made a scowling face and said, "Mom be careful with me!"


No comments:
Post a Comment