Today was Beau's first day of pre-school. He has been both excited and nervous the last few days in anticipation for school, and this morning he was quite stressed. The pictures below are the ones I tried to get at home before we left. When we arrived at school Beau was my typical koala bear and I could not get him off me for quite awhile. The picture above captures a moment in which he forgot he was upset and began to play with his friend, Ryland. Eventually I had to pry him off and leave with him crying in the background :o(.
When I dropped him off I did not cry. When I pulled in to pick him up I saw him standing sweetly in line along the wall by the playground and was so proud of him that I had to get chocked up. When I went into the classroom he ran towards me with his adorable crooked smile and gave me a never ending tight hug - loved it!
When I asked Beau what his favorite part of the day was he said, "Flying like superman." When he was rolling around at my feet a few minutes ago I heard him mumble the beginning of the Pledge of Allegiance. Of course when I asked him to talk louder he refused so I am not sure how much he knows thus far. He will already jump into public speaking/show and tell in reference to the letter of the week in front of his class on Thursday!



1 comment:
Aw! I'm so glad it went well for him and YOU! :) Your little Beau is so adorable. Hooray for making through the first day of preschool!
Post a Comment