Saturday, September 26, 2009

Picnic

Friday evening after a rather long and stressful week I dreamt of a picnic with my boys at Fain Lake. There would be perfect weather, beautiful lush green trees, and a peaceful water front location for our picnic blanket. Doesn't that sound lovely? Well in was not! You would have thought we were in Minnesota as we were attacked by hundreds of mosquitoes! While I made us pause for these photos we were eaten up! We cut the picnic short and headed straight to Walgreens for some anit-itch cream. I am positive there will be no mosquitoes in heaven!

We are thinking Louie may be one of the lucky ones (like my dad) that are not allergic to mosquitoes because he did not appear to get one bite! Beau was the opposite and swelled up quite a bit with each bite.

1 comment:

The Gerstmann Family said...

I thought we weren't supposed to have mosquitos here :( I'm like Beau - I am terribly allergic to those bites and swell up. Sorry your picnic didn't work out - it sounded like a lovely idea.