Sunday, September 27, 2009

Love Notes from 1st Grade

I remember Louie getting a note from a girl last year that said "I like you Louie" and it had hearts drawn all around. Louie is in first grade now and as you can see the note now says "Louie I Love You. 1 2 3 4 Louie is the best." She attached a second note with her phone number so he could call her. Yeah, I do not think we need to start that already! I pulled it out of his backpack and asked if he had read it. He said no so I had him read it in front of me. He read it aloud and got a huge grin and said, "I did not know she loves me. That's funny. It's OK though, she can love me." Anyway, was cute to see Louies face - he is proud to be loved!

Louie is continuing to be loved by all the girls. We have been to two girl parties already this year where he was the only boy invited and the moms went on and on about how sweet he is. A huge thanks to Keith for showing Louie how to treat a lady each and everyday by being a loving and respectful husband!

1 comment: