Monday, October 26, 2009

Today I went on a field trip with Louie's school to Freeman Farms in Chino Valley, AZ. I thought I was driving myself so I planned to eat my granola bar on the way to the farm. I ended up on the bus and was trying to sneak my breakfast (those of you who know me know I need to eat or else), Louie was so nervous, embarrassed, and shocked that I was breaking the rules!
We had beautiful weather! I hear the wind is on its way this week so we were blessed to have our outing today!


We went on train rides, hay rides, in the corn maze, petting zoo, etc. We learnt about farm animals, tractors, and watering/irrigation systems. Was a ton of fun!


Above is Mrs. Jonovich with a group of the girls! She had a group of five sweethearts. I on the other hand was in charge of six children, one of which is the child that cannot even sit with the class in school because he cannot not talk and touch others all the time. I suppose the teacher figured I would have more patience since I do not deal with him everyday. It went good all in all!
Louie lost his second tooth while we there!

The above little girl, Briana, is quite the drama queen and plans to marry Louie. Louie is not really into girls yet (as they are into him), but the fact that he is not shy and is not rude/does not think that the girls have cooties makes them all love him. I had to have a talk with Briana about how Louie cannot kiss until he was 16 and that he certainly does not need to be calling anyone his girlfriend. She forced and posed Louie for this picture! It is kind of cute but oy-vey I was a bit overwhelmed for and with Louie today!



1 comment:

The Gerstmann Family said...

It's tough having such a heart breaker as a son :) Ahhh the things I'll need to look forward to with Ryland.