Saturday, February 19, 2011

Louie Christopher


It seems like Louie is quite often doing or saying something strange these days. Truth is, he is just a typical second grader, and they are quite weird I suppose! Louie continues to do great in school. I am a bit concerned that he is not being challenged at all this year though. It seems like he always gets through his school work very quickly and has a ton of free time to draw pictures and write football stories. Fun and all, but...


Louie has been participating in a basketball clinic this winter, and after two weeks he was bumped up to the next division with the third though fifth graders. He fit in great and is having a lot of fun. The last day they had two shooting competitions and Louie finished third and fourth overall! Coach pitch baseball will begin next month. Personally, I am excited to have games with a little more action and no more tee to hit off of!


One of Louie's recent short stories titled My Hero: "My hero is my mom and dad. They are my heroes because They are my mom and dad. And they give me a good Life and they give me food and game's. My dad is a cop and my mom works for foster care. I would like to help some day to. I love you mom and dad. the end."

No comments: