Saturday, February 19, 2011

Beau Nicholas


Beau is having a fun year at Pine Grove Pre-School. He has been invited to many fun birthday parties, and now has his swimming party planned out at the YMCA in June! In the above photo he is showing off his Valentines he helped make. He cut out the hearts, cut out the wording, and helped tape it all together! It can be hard to motivate him to compete projects, but when he does he is very proud. In school Beau is excelling in math and science. He loves to count the trees as we drive, and show off his addition skills (addition fact's up to ten with his fingers)! He is still struggling with his writing/fine motor. He does not feel comfortable holding his pencil correctly, and when he is re-directed he seems to just simply be annoyed and not give enough effort. I still do not hold my pencil correctly, so who am I to talk! I bought him a Dora dry erase board to practice writing Beau is order and in a straight line. As usual, his B-e-a-u were not in a line very well, but right in the center of the board was Louie perfectly! So, he can spell and write Louie beautifully! He says Louie is a lot easier and Beau is just too hard?! He has told us a lot lately that he wants to change his name to Optimus Prime. He is growing like a weed and I seem to keep dressing him in clothes that look too small and silly. I guess I just cannot grasp my head around the fact that he is only four months shy of being five years old!

No comments: