Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012


A couple of days before Christmas Becky and Stephanie sent the boys on a scavenger hunt that lead them to the above sign. My sister, Becky, is a part of the Disney Vacation Club so is using her points to get us a fabulous room at the Disney Hotel!


Below are the boy’s letters to Santa:

“Dear Santa, My name is Beau. I want a motor boat. How old are you? I Love you santa. you are the best. How long is your beerd? Love Beau.”

“Dear Santa: If it doesn’t slow down your reindeer I would like a buzz light year and a wild kratts suit. Also, Madagascar 3. Thank you so much for everything you go me. Merry Christmas! Love, Louie”

Other things Louie asked for were any army suit and a Big Time Rush CD. Other things Beau asked for were blue cheese (for the last two years), Candyland, an indoor basketball hoop, and balls. I love that the boys are still pretty easy to shop for and that their lists are not long or filled with electronics!


We spent Christmas Eve at my Aunt Karen’s house. It was a quiet night but very enjoyable with time to play Skip Bo and Candyland as a family! The above photo is the boys with my Dad, and the below photo is Louie loving on Chief.




Louie is a morning person and Beau is not, and Christmas does not change that :o)!  Louie was into his Santa gifts and stocking while Beau slowly woke up on the couch.




With Becky and Stephanie’s help the boys each painted a bird house for Keith and I.  They picked out darling houses and beautiful colors!  The houses are displayed in our room and actually go very nicely with our décor :O)!  Our favorite gifts!



Louie got a hat that prepares him for the next crazy hat day at school!


I made Beau blue cheese and he was thrilled.  He actually has friends over right now and this was the first gift that he showed off!


JD and Lacy came up on Christmas morning too! JD is four and half months and full of smiles. I could just smoother him with kisses all day!

No comments: